$150 coupon from M8 upgrade?

carylwithay

I've got 2 of them & can't be sure what they are. They refer to registering a new product. Is the warranty itself the new product, & we get a $150 rebate on it; or do we have to buy another new product & register that one?

(The small print says a brand new product must be registered, with a sales receipt for it. But again, that doesn't tell me whether or not the warranty is a product itself, & Leica NJ is the 'dealer.')

Kirk

Edited by thompsonkirk

If this is the coupon given out with the purchase of, I think, the D-Lux 4 or some other Leica camera or lens I think it can only be used when you buy a NEW Leica item that HAS a serial number.

There are a lot of Leica items that do not carry a serial number.

Using it for any other thing/item won't work. And not for any M8 upgades.

It was given to those of us who had the upgrade and is to be used on something new. It is not called a rebate but a coupon.

Caryl

Yeah OK so did you buy a new Leica item that has a serial number from a autorized Leica dealer and send in the coupon with the registration card and a copy of the sales receipt?

If so then call Leica and find out why you haven't received your $150 check.