Sign in to follow this  
troyfreund

new blog-please check it out!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Michele Belloni
      Hi to all... I've just published an article on my little blog. Let me know what do you think if you have time to read it. 🙂
      Blog post: Why Leica?
      By Guest
      Hallo,
      unter welchem Menuepunkt kann man beim DMR-Rückteil
      die Firmware-Version abfragen??
      In der Bedienungsanleitung wird darüber nichts geschrieben.
      Danke!
      Walter
    • By charleswang
      Hi all - excited to be posting in the R forum for the first time.

Q for all DMR users: what are some of the things to look for when buying one? I can think of a few such as sensor condition, battery charge, etc. but please share with me some of other things to watch out for from your experiences.

A bit of back ground for those interested - 
      As the title suggests, I am actively searching for a DMR outfit. Ever since I started looking into the system I was mesmerized by the excellent photos from Thorsten, the flicker group and of course the album thread in this forum. I was also enchanted by the styling of the camera and that 'analog digital' feel which a Leica M user like me can really appreciate. And with film not being an option (too time consuming for me), it seems the only way for me to enjoy the R system in its native platform is the DMR.

Thank you so much in advance for all your help,

Charlie
    • By bcorton
      Back in the day when the DMR was in production, Imacon's own FlexColor was the best RAW processor for the DMR's .dng files—or, at least far better than anything else I tried.  I still like using the DMR, and I still have an older MAC running FlexColor (pre-intel machine, OS 4.11), but I so rarely fire it up.

But much has changed.  Does anyone feel like other RAW processors have caught up?  What are y'all using for your DMR shots?

Thanks,
      Brent
    • By lupusnovus
      Liebe Mitforenten,

nun sind fast alle Fehler meines DMR beseitigt, herzlichen Dank für den entscheidenden Tipp an Scalino!

Leider zeigt sich ab und zu noch eine Fehlermeldung:

"Kartenklappe offen", sie ist es aber nicht.
      Wenn ich die Klappe leicht andrücke, ist die Fehlermeldung beseitigt.
      Offensichtlich ist die Klappe mit einem Magnetkontakt versehen, oder?

Weiß jemand aus dem Forum, wie ich diesen hoffentlich letzten Fehler auch noch in den Griff bekomme?

Gruß,

Wolf