Sticky Fingers

JHAG

Guys, unusual practice, I'll radily admit, but I cannot resist to publish here the comment that picture received on photoSIG :

from vonprond/Franz (15,894) premium-light.gif mail-light.gif on March 17, 2009 9:37:35 AM CDT (1) lcc-light.gifSomehow there is something aesthetically not very pleasing about this photo. The skin colour of the fingers - with the reddish tinge - together with the appearance of dirt (although that may be the processing) on the hand makes the whole image seem unattractive. The lighting also doesn't help, as it is rather harsh in places.

Edited by JHAG

Guys, unusual practice, I'll radily admit, but I cannot resist to publish here the comment that picture received on photoSIG :

from vonprond/Franz (15,894) premium-light.gif mail-light.gif on March 17, 2009 9:37:35 AM CDT (1) lcc-light.gifSomehow there is something aesthetically not very pleasing about this photo. The skin colour of the fingers - with the reddish tinge - together with the appearance of dirt (although that may be the processing) on the hand makes the whole image seem unattractive. The lighting also doesn't help, as it is rather harsh in places.

he didn't understand the angle of the photo, of which I like, why , because now we have to use our imagination inorder to build the rest of the image, the light is not harsh but clean if I may add. The fingers well they are fingers, but what do they tell us about this person, everything!

bravo I adore this photo for me it is an adventure!

david