Sign in to follow this  
tfreudenberger

D-Lux 4 User Group

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo zusammen,

nachdem es nun eine D-Lux 4 Challenge gibt und sich diese Kamera immer weiterer Beliebtheit erfreut, dachte ich, es sei an der Zeit eine eigene IG zu gründen. Daher lade ich alle Interessenten ein, der IG beizutreten. Als kleinen Auftakt habe ich die Serie "Wetzlar bei Nacht", die schon im Forum zu sehen war (sie ist am Vorabend des M8.2 Testtages entstanden), eingestellt. Ich wünsche allen viel Spaß und hoffe auf rege Teilnahme und weitere Aktionen mit und rund um die D-Lux 4! Grüße,

Timo

Leider in Englisch.

Wäre Interessant gewesen.

Gruß Jörg

Hallo Jörg,

in der Gruppe sind viele deutsche Teilnehmer. Insofern kann man problemlos seine Fragen oder Ideen auch in Deutsch loswerden. Oder einfach per PN an die Mitglieder.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mikeodial
      Just bought a D-Lux as a carry with me always camera. (That's the idea at least). I almost always have my X Vario with me but it still requires time to take out, add the EVF and take the picture. Fine when I have time, but sometimes I don't. So I am going to try the D-LUX to avoid missing those opportunities. 
      If someone has some good ideas of settings I might look at as I find my way around the camera, in particular for:

Black and White OOC jpeg settings. I love the BW output from the X Vario, and hope to find the same with the D-LUX Suggested auto focus setting for street and "snap shooting"  Suggested settings for landscape (I always shoot in manual plus RAW on the X Vario) Any other suggestions/characteristics of the camera I should know which might be helpful  
      Thanks in advance.

Mike 

• By Tourbillon81
      Hello dear reader,

This is my first post @L-Camera, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice and help me out.
      I bought the D-Lux 4 a couple of years ago, so now I'm out of range of the warranty.. :-(
      I started to have a problem with the display, like the display would loose connection and it goes black. This started to be more and more frequent, and now my display is almost the whole time black...so I don't really see what I shoot.. :-0

I wanted to ask your advice here, especially if someone else had the same problem, before I send it in to repair..

I like to thank you in advanvce for your precious help

Best regards

Michele
    • By Leographie
      Es gibt eine neue Interessengemeinschaft. Alle aus dem Forum sind eingeladen mitzumachen, auch die, die nicht in der Metropolregion leben.

Für Ende April und Mitte/Ende Mai sind schon die nächsten Aktivitäten in der Vorbereitung.
      Es wird auch wieder eine exklusive Aktivität geben (an die man so nicht kommt), bei der die Teilnehmerzahl sehr begrenzt sein wird.

Ich freue mich schon jetzt auf viele Mitmacher bei dieser Interessengruppe.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/groups/leica+user+rhein-neckar+delta.html
    • By zenonzinonos
      I've searched through the forum and can only find X1 or X2 threads referring to this viewfinder - does anyone have any experience using it on a D-Lux4? I appreciate that it's designed for the equivelant of a 35mm lens but that's not a problem for me as I usually set my zoom to that focal length anyway (old habits die hard).
    • By RomanEF
      Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich von meiner D-Lux 4 eine RAW Datei in Lightroom "als DNG" importiere, dort bearbeite und dann als DNG exportiere um sie z. B. einem Kollegen weiter zu geben, habe ich im Finder kein Vorschaubild mehr und Vorschau kann die Datei auch nicht mehr öffnen.

Gibt es hier für eine Erklärung/ Lösung?

Ach so, bei anderen Kameras ist das nicht so.

Danke und Gruß

Roman