My first post here, three CL images.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello everyone, this is my fisrt post and hopefully not my last. I know that the Leitz Minolta Cl dosen't have the Leica name, but I'm hoping that it's allowed.

Below are three images I I took while hiking at Carpinteria State Beach in CA. I shot it with a Leitz Minolta CL using a 40mm Summicron lens and Kodak Ultra Color film. Black and White converted using NIK Silver Efex Pro with Photoshop.

Thanks for looking

Maurizio- Welcome to the Forum. Lovely series, I like #1 and especially #2. Looks like they've been painted on a canvas, beautiful!

I use the same combination; Nik Silver Efex with Photoshop for my B&W conversions.

Looking forward to seeing more photographs from you.

Welcome! I agree with Mike. I especially like the contrast (but could get by with a little less grain).

Kirk

PS, don't be shy about a very nice Leica-heritage camera & lens. And folks post lots of pictures here shot with 'Panaleicas' - Panasonics with Leica-branded lenses.

Edited by thompsonkirk

Hello everyone, this is my fisrt post and hopefully not my last. I know that the Leitz Minolta Cl dosen't have the Leica name, but I'm hoping that it's allowed.

Below are three images I I took while hiking at Carpinteria State Beach in CA. I shot it with a Leitz Minolta CL using a 40mm Summicron lens and Kodak Ultra Color film. Black and White converted using NIK Silver Efex Pro with Photoshop.

Thanks for looking

Need to make a correction, These images were shot using Ilford 3200 film and were developed and printed manually in a darkroom. Theses are scans of the prints.

Thanks for all your comments.

• 2 weeks later...