Sign in to follow this  
yst

Just came back from Southwest...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Greetings!

Looking through the window, seeing the snow storm this afternoon in Nova Scotia, I am thinking of our great time just before couple days ago...

Yes, we are back to reality now, but the other real reality, our unique China experience was true and will remain in our memory for long long time, and we'll enjoy our photo images for a long time to come and to be reminded the good time we had, the warm and sunny weather, the daily bombardment of tasty meals, the colorful festivals and sincere welcomes from locals, the wonderful landscapes...

I must thank those in my tour whom exhibited great cooperation and commitment in helping me to make such a successful tour possible - a tour that's different from the ordinary ones, a tour that had followed a unique structure for what it was specially designed for: in my words - "To Capture the Moments of Truth in Nature and Culture" !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By amost
      You Tube VideoHello everyone!
      I am back with another mod. 
      This time I converted my Leica CL into a full spectrum camera to use it for infrared photography.
      Here is a time-lapse video. I will soon post some photos from the camera.
      Hope you like it.
      Video
    • By yst
      Greetings!   

I'd like to share with you another of my special China Cultural/Photographic Expedition photo-diaries:  
      “The Best of Inner Mongolia Expedition” -  
      http://photoart.chebucto.org/photos-folder/2016July_Best_of_Inner-Mongolia_Expedition_PhotoDiary.pdf

Back from this 2016 July expedition, I thought I did not have enough good snapshots to form a photo-diary like most time I would do... so did not make it.  Although some of our expedition participants have been urging me to make the photo-diary for their record review... Only till in the last week that decided to sit down have it done as a record...  

After all the vast grazing land in the eastern part of the Inner Mongolia, the northwestern China region's ritual celebration event, the amazing beauty of the desert in the western Inner Mongolia still running through my mind (although could not document well with those simple snapshots with a D-Lux5 pocket camera, but here I could not show you my film-slides shot with the M7...) 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By yst
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
      You are warmly invited to my new photo-diary of our just completed "2018 April From China's Shangri-La along the Lancang/Mekong river to Laos Expedition"... here in this link:  http://photoart.chebucto.org/photos-folder/2018Apr_LanCang-Mekong-river_PhotoDiary.pdf
      There are some interesting street photography in it...
    • By frednewman
      This photograph was taken during a trip to Canyon De Chelly. This panorama is made up of 8 images stitched together.
    • By chris_tribble
      If you've just got yourself a new M10 (or haven't been getting out enough of late!) the following might inspire:

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/jul/13/leica-the-camera-that-freed-the-world-in-pictures

https://www.magnumphotos.com/category/theory-and-practice/ (not just to do with Leica of course - but some stimulating articles!)  And hey - I hope we're photographers first and Leica owners second...

It's only a tool, it's only a tool, it's only a tool ...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy