Sign in to follow this  
lookbook

lost in france

Advertisement (gone after registration)

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3284432516_28ca7d1c0a_o.jpg&key=6c45c34c941c30e64678d90663fc43cea2f21deb0e103e380cd8cd81d590c2e2">

leica m6 1,4/35mm asph.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Herr Barnack
      Here is an interesting discussion on the 28mm vis-à-vis 35mm lens for documentary photography:
      Focal Length Feud: 28mm vs 35mm for Telling a story – by David Babaian and Simon King
      https://emulsive.org/articles/focal-length-feud-28-35
      I have used both and at the end of the day it seems to me that either will work well, if you are willing to fine tune your shooting technique for each lens.
      Thoughts?
    • By jivekp@gmail.com
      Hi everyone, I'm a new Leica user and bought an M6 Classic with a Leitz Summicron 2.0. The first roll came back blurry and I thought it was my shooting..then the second and third and so on. I sent my lens in to Keh (where I had gotten it) to be serviced and it came back with the same results. The images are generally overexposed when in very sunny conditions and all of them are very softly focused. I shot most of a roll at f16 and not one thing was in focus. I don't think it could be the lens, as it just came back from being properly adjusted so I'm wondering if it could be the body? I'm not sure what to do as I've spent my budget on this setup. I was going to send it in to get the VF upgrade because I was experiencing some flaring but that is not what is happening here. Any tips very much appreciated.
    • By Hans Reklame
      Hallo zusammen! 

Ich habe mir das Summicron 35  Asph. Gekauft und besitze das 35 mm Voigtländer Nokton. In meiner Vorstellung benutze ich das Voigtländer weiter, wenn es bewusst um das unperfekte geht, die Sonne im Gegenlicht, nicht ganz scharf etc. .. hat jemand beide Objektive und kann mir sagen, ob eines von beiden eher ein Schubladendasein fristet? 

Oder allgemein die Erfahrung über die Nutzung beider Objektive  parallel.

liebe Grüße und danke! 
    • By IMAGEPOWER
      However, whereas the Canon F-1 Olive Drab retired long ago, the new Leica Reporter will be used...

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Herr Barnack
      here are the thoughts of two photographers on 28mm vs. 35mm for documentary photography. 
      There is nothing "wrong" with the 35mm; for some reason, the 28mm focal length produces images that are more three dimensional looking to my eye.  For that reason, I am drawn to the 28mm focal length.  I think of my 28mm Elmarit as my documentary lens and my 35mm Summicron as my all-arounder.

https://emulsive.org/articles/sharing-my-contact-sheets-india-snapshots-all-xa-all-colour?utm_source=EMULSIVE+Daily+and+Weekly+Newsletters&utm_campaign=e7c973b9ea-RSS_DAILY_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c4b55b017a-e7c973b9ea-174834361