"Do you know the world ?" -- Competition --

T00m

8 minutes ago, Dirk Van der Herten said:

Wait a minute, you were too fast to post. And I was too quick to answer.

It looks like it is Otto's turn to upload a photo.

Well, I saw a post by Otto of Prague. The photo has obviously disappeared while I was composing my answer. What do you suggest? Shall we wait for Otto to confirm my answer to his pending post?  Schrödinger´s photograph :)

Edited by Arrow

Advertisement (gone after registration)

1 hour ago, Arrow said:

Well, I saw a post by Otto of Prague. The photo has obviously disappeared while I was composing my answer. What do you suggest? Shall we wait for Otto to confirm my answer to his pending post?  Schrödinger´s photograph :)

This must have been an error of the computer. I did not post a photo from Prague, perhaps somewhere in these 10 years, but not since the Córdoba image. But indeed, how would you be sure without my confirmation that it was Prague if I had posted, a bit Schrödinger like (if I ever understood that puzzle right). I will post before noon tomorrow 🙌🏼 😊

8 hours ago, otto.f said:

This must have been an error of the computer. I did not post a photo from Prague, perhaps somewhere in these 10 years, but not since the Córdoba image. But indeed, how would you be sure without my confirmation that it was Prague if I had posted, a bit Schrödinger like (if I ever understood that puzzle right). I will post before noon tomorrow 🙌🏼 😊

Glitch the ghost is under us :) Awaiting your post, Otto 🙏 ;) :)

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Michael Geschlecht:

Hello Andreas,

That is a silly thought. Who would use Google Images to solve the problem? The whole idea is for people to figure it out by themselves. Or else, why would anybody play this game?

Best Regards,

Michael

Michael,

It is indeed a silly thought, people doing so cheat the community and finally themselves, however, it can be used as a simple and fast tool the check photos before an upload, just to be on the "safe" side. I see it as a challenge to beat Google's intelligence.

Andreas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This a scan from a slide, so the exif is ruled out. I wonder whether Google finds it with this special light situation. Please name the church/cathedral/Dom and the city/town.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1