DL4 free case - how long? (UK members)

jrh68uk

I just got mine today. I went over to the local distributor's office n got 1 immediately, no waiting, no Q. I only just found out about the free case offer over the weekend. However, I bought my D-Lux 4 in November and they still gave me the case. This is in Malaysia though so I dont know if it applies to u guys over in Europe too. So all u fellas who bought early like me, check with your local distros to see if they'll still give you a free case.

Mine too... the camera is already on its neck-strap and I intend to add a viewfinder asap, maybe a lens adapter + protection filter eventually, ergo beautiful free case surplus to requirements. Had hoped to sell for cash toward a/n accessories, but (a) many D-Lux 4 owners already have one (B) imitations on ebay @ £28.99. Maybe will look for matching pouch that will fit on case's shoulder-strap to hold viewfinder, not bother with lens adapter/filter combination :-)

I just got mine today. I went over to the local distributor's office n got 1 immediately, no waiting, no Q. I only just found out about the free case offer over the weekend. However, I bought my D-Lux 4 in November and they still gave me the case. This is in Malaysia though so I dont know if it applies to u guys over in Europe too. So all u fellas who bought early like me, check with your local distros to see if they'll still give you a free case.

Aw I wish they had that promotion here in the US, too!

Shoulder strap and wrist strap should both be with the case, as mine were (sent earlier this week from Milton Keynes after voucher submitted). May be inside the case - if you haven't already looked there; otherwise tell Harrison Cameras they are missing.

i checked everywhere... they are missing.. also wrote 3 emails to harrison guys ... no response :(

i guess i 'll have to letgo the straps..

I would suggest you e-mail or call Leica, am sure they will help. Best of luck...