Caps for lens hood 12543

bono0272

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Would some members please advise whether there is a cap can be attached to the lens hood (model no. 12543) which acts as a cover? I mean with this hood attached to the lens and then another cap to be put onto the hood.

This 12543 hood fits M21/2.8 non-ASPH version.

Thanks in advanced.

• Like 1

Oh so I cannot keep attaching the hood to the 21mm F2.8 permanently with a "hood cap" like the 35mm F2 ASPH...........

Probably no... but if you change it with the current Elmarit 21 ASPH.... ;) ... it HAS a cap-for-hood, and it is even made better than the one for the Summicron (less prone to be LOST, like happened to my one... :o )

• 3 years later...

After all these years I finally found a lens hood cover that works for this lens #11134 the E60 last version, after S/N 3363299.

It is the Hasselblad Square Plastic Lens Shade Cover #TM-20. It says inside this cover that it fits (Hasselblad) 80mm to 250mm lenses, but it is too small for any Hasselblad lens shades that I own.

It fits nice and snug, but not too snug on my 21/2.8 lens hood.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 1/14/2009 at 4:06 PM, bono0272 said:

Would some members please advise whether there is a cap can be attached to the lens hood (model no. 12543) which acts as a cover? I mean with this hood attached to the lens and then another cap to be put onto the hood.

This 12543 hood fits M21/2.8 non-ASPH version.

Thanks in advanced.

I just find 62mm circle cover can work (Not 100%) but u can see the attached pictures. Wish it can help.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 3 years later...
On 3/19/2012 at 9:10 PM, algrove said:

After all these years I finally found a lens hood cover that works for this lens #11134 the E60 last version, after S/N 3363299.

It is the Hasselblad Square Plastic Lens Shade Cover #TM-20. It says inside this cover that it fits (Hasselblad) 80mm to 250mm lenses, but it is too small for any Hasselblad lens shades that I own.

It fits nice and snug, but not too snug on my 21/2.8 lens hood.

This seems impossible to find... how did you find one? 

KEH has it listed but out of stock.