Tochter (Fotografie Folkwang) sucht Praktikumsplatz

festgriff

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo Leica-Forums Mitglieder,

mein Name ist Meike Griffith.

Sie haben mir bei der Suche nach Universtitäten mit Fotografie Angebot sehr gut geholfen, sodass ich seit Oktober 2008 an der Folkwang Hochschule im Bereich Gestaltung (Fotografie) studiere.

Deshalb wollte ich Sie fragen, ob mir jemand bei der Suche nach Praktikumsplätzen für den Sommer 2009 (Juli-September) in fotografischen Firmen helfen könnte, oder ob Sie mir Tpps geben könnten wie und wo ich mich bewerben kann.

Ich bin besonders daran interessiert die Praxis der Fotografie, der Bildbearbeitung und/oder der Entwicklung zu vertiefen.

Ich bin in diesem Forum durch meinen Vater (festgriff) oder unter der e-mail Adresse: meikegriffith@mac.com zu erreichen

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe

Ich hoffe bald von Ihnen zu hören

Ihre

Meike Griffith

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bernd Banken

Hallo Meike,

erstmal Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem Studienplatz in Essen! Deine Bewerbungsmappe ist also angekommen bei den Juroren (Profs) und jetzt geht es los.....

Mein Tipp: Besuche mal Calumet (Düsseldorf), dort gibt es eine beeindruckende Pinnwand mit allerlei Nützlichem, wie Hardware, Studioangeboten etc. Eine Menge Leute suchen eine Stelle als Assistent, aber es gibt auch einige Angebote.

Digitalkameras, Camcorder, Blitz, Fotozubehör - Calumet Photographic Online -

Diese Adressen einfach abklappern per Telefon/email.....

Viel Erfolg - und -

zeig mal was!;)

Gruss

Bernd

PS: Erfahrungen mit Macs scheinen ja schon vorhanden zu sein

Dear Jack, and all others who think this is funny or inappropriate

I will write this in English so there are no misunderstandings as I will never get grammatical German down pat.

We know about the Aerbeitsagentur praktika borse. We were told by the managing director of the second largest Arbeitsagentur in Germany - a personal friend - to try this route because it was better than going their way and would probably have much better chances

Last year this forum was a great help when my daughter was looking for a place to study and I told her why not - the people there are all great and willing to help if they can.

I guess I was wrong and it is much easier to belittle than help.

I have just finished writing an article for an English paper on how much more polite and helpful the Germans actually are compared to their image, and how little helpful the English are compared to their image. I still believe in what I wrote and am hoping this was just a Sunday anomaly.

If the thread is incorrect then I will ask to have removed, please just state it, don't use this hide behind anonymity and be oh so intellectually funny. I must add I am very disappointed in the response, I had expected better from a social network dedicated to photography.

Griffith

Thanks Bernd

This was what I had hoped for and my friend told me would happen. If I had seen your reply before I posted my other and might have kept it back.

Griffith

Hallo Meike,

erstmal Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem Studienplatz in Essen! Deine Bewerbungsmappe ist also angekommen bei den Juroren (Profs) und jetzt geht es los.....

Mein Tipp: Besuche mal Calumet (Düsseldorf), dort gibt es eine beeindruckende Pinnwand mit allerlei Nützlichem, wie Hardware, Studioangeboten etc. Eine Menge Leute suchen eine Stelle als Assistent, aber es gibt auch einige Angebote.

Digitalkameras, Camcorder, Blitz, Fotozubehör - Calumet Photographic Online -

Diese Adressen einfach abklappern per Telefon/email.....

Viel Erfolg - und -

zeig mal was!;)

Gruss

Bernd

PS: Erfahrungen mit Macs scheinen ja schon vorhanden zu sein

Guest Bernd Banken
Thanks Bernd

This was what I had hoped for and my friend told me would happen. If I had seen your reply before I posted my other and might have kept it back.

Griffith

Thanks for your kind words, but...it's only Rock'n Roll..ähhhh a forum - but I like it.....;)

It's like the slogan about a barking dog: " It only likes to play....."

Bernd

Dear Jack, and all others who think this is funny or inappropriate

I will write this in English so there are no misunderstandings as I will never get grammatical German down pat.

We know about the Aerbeitsagentur praktika borse. We were told by the managing director of the second largest Arbeitsagentur in Germany - a personal friend - to try this route because it was better than going their way and would probably have much better chances

Last year this forum was a great help when my daughter was looking for a place to study and I told her why not - the people there are all great and willing to help if they can.

I guess I was wrong and it is much easier to belittle than help.

I have just finished writing an article for an English paper on how much more polite and helpful the Germans actually are compared to their image, and how little helpful the English are compared to their image. I still believe in what I wrote and am hoping this was just a Sunday anomaly.

If the thread is incorrect then I will ask to have removed, please just state it, don't use this hide behind anonymity and be oh so intellectually funny. I must add I am very disappointed in the response, I had expected better from a social network dedicated to photography.

Griffith

Griffith,

There is no German word for tolerance. "Toleranz", as it is used in the German language has its roots in different cultures/languages. Interesting, isn´t it?