"Equipment and techniques" on my webspace

Don'tknowmuch

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello all. Season's greetings and all that.

Jim Simon's Photographs Equipment and Techniques is a link to a page on some free webspace I activated, in which I go through a few thoughts on matters photographic. If anyone has a spare moment I'd be grateful for any feedback.

I also have other pages that I hope anyone looking will peruse.

I am really enjoying my photography again (M2/Elmar 35mm) and take my camera everywhere I go. It's sunny today - Hooray!!

Jim.

Jim hi,

good to hear from you again...

I read through your link and WOW, almost like a summary of what I have been going through over the last years...many many parallel's.

I enjoyed your content a lot, particlularly as you describe what you are after and the steps you went through.

It reads as a story , as an evolution of thought and is by no means finished...very entertaining.

Also you touched a nerve with your Moto Guzzi page.

As a kid and still today I lusted after a red Moto Guzzi Le Mans 850.Maybe one day I will own and ride one but maybe not...it does not matter, the dream is there, just as the dream of one day producing a portfolio of black and white prints I can be proud of and can share with others how I got there.

a great read and I look forward to the continuation in the coming months and years..

Good light

Andy

Hello all. Season's greetings and all that.

Jim Simon's Photographs Equipment and Techniques is a link to a page on some free webspace I activated' date=' in which I go through a few thoughts on matters photographic. If anyone has a spare moment I'd be grateful for any feedback.

I also have other pages that I hope anyone looking will peruse.

I am really enjoying my photography again (M2/Elmar 35mm) and take my camera everywhere I go. It's sunny today - Hooray!!

Jim.[/quote']

...hey, Jim, this is great stuff. I am particularly impressed by the realness of your website - I hope this organic(?) essence is not lost as you further develop its constituent areas. And thanks for reminding us that the photographic journey (as with all art) will always remain a "work in progress".

Now I need to go figure exactly where I am on my great trek. Again, thanks for sharing.