Do You Ever Get Discouraged?

gfspencer

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I must agree, I found erl final email to be out of line for a moderator...

"Well, that was too easy. Didn't even need an eviction notice." with a tongue hanging out of a smily face...

Not cool erl, execute your mandate with professionalism

"This is my opinion and other certainly feel free to disagree"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow what a blatant form of censorship............ re-worded I don't like what you are saying or the way you say it, I am going to get rid if you................Open threats was never the way of moderators on this forum or is this the new way? Erl maybe you learnt this approach from little Johnny Howard..........No wonder bwcolor's last comment ended up so negative and attacking in nature .............

Imants, and others, please be aware that your re-wording is NOT mine. I stand by MY original statement, which I will re-word FOR you. "Express any opinion you wish but stay reasonably polite and do not make personal attacks or offensive comment towards forum members." Them's the rules. I only administer them as best I can.

Guest stnami

No other moderator on this forum makes statements as you do, it is a clear indication that if it annoys you you threaten and attack. It is pretty easy to figure the tone of your comments to bnwcolor and others. No need to patronise people

I must agree, I found erl final email to be out of line for a moderator...

"Well, that was too easy. Didn't even need an eviction notice." with a tongue hanging out of a smily face...

Not cool erl, execute your mandate with professionalism

"This is my opinion and other certainly feel free to disagree"

Red Dot, I believe I DO execute my mandate with fair professionism with the rider that I too am human and entitled to express some emotion. If you read the context of the earlier posts you may vary your original opinion. If not, then I can't help it. My task is voluntary and untrained other than extensive experience in life and extensive dealings with people at various business and corporate levels. I have found that a measured reflection of attitudes directed at one is frequently a sharp reminder of reality. I don't apologise for responding in kind providing it is moderated to a reasonable tone. You too are free to disagree. If this is not a satisfactory explanation, please go direct to Andreas, the Administrator and owner of the forum for a higher level of decision. (PM to 'admin' is all that is necessary)

No other moderator on this forum makes statements as you do, it is a clear indication that if it annoys you you threaten and attack

Imants, I find your needling just as agressive as you claim mine to be. I disagree that I attack. Threaten you may infer, but you must realize that that is the job. Posters are required to be told of their transgressions and informed of the consequences. If you wish to call that theaten & attack, that is your prerogative. I simply endeavour to maitain a fairly stable "ship" according to forum rules. I don't make pretences at perfection and even moderate against my own opinion on occasions, because that is the rule. As I just said in the earlier post, if you find my decisions, opinions oe whatever to be out of line, I am only too happy for the matter to go to Admin.

Not like you at all imants!......................besides, what is rank for? :D

Seriously, if you want to really say something, PM me. That way I can 'speak' without my mods hat on if you prefer. It's really my dog that bites, not me. ;)