Hammertone M8

monza

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If ever a situation called for "if you don' have something nice to say, shut up" this post did. I'm offended by the rudeness of several of the replies. I have no strong feelings about how the camera looks, but I do appreciate when someone takes a risk and goes for something different and I applaud the effort.

I'd be happier with my wearing black M8 if it showed brassing vs the apparently silver coloured coating under the black finish. The thinning black finish around the edge of the camera seems to just fade to grey as best I can tell. Maybe eventually you wear through that and the brass shows itself :confused:

I think that in order to chrome the M8, they need to nickel-plate it first, so I guess that is what you are seeing. The M8.2 black paint and M9 should brass more nicely.

If ever a situation called for "if you don' have something nice to say, shut up" this post did. I'm offended by the rudeness of several of the replies. I have no strong feelings about how the camera looks, but I do appreciate when someone takes a risk and goes for something different and I applaud the effort.

This forum would be deadly dull if it were all Cheers and no Geers...

And given all the other mud slinging that goes on around here and the fact you have been around for more than 1,000+ posts it would seem you would have a thicker skin?...