Hammertone M8

monza

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wilson applying a new cover is very easy. Looks like the person that did it on the HammerTone had no hand eye coordination or they broke there glasses just before taking on the job.

As for my opinion on the overall look. I don't like it.

Ed,

Soldering irons, mechanics, lathes, Apple Mac innards and Cosworth engines are my thing. Wood, leather etc, I leave to other people. I only have to put a nail near a bit of wood and it splits. I think the camera in the first picture would look like an expert job in comparison to what I might achieve. Having finally, after some communication glitches, got my Rollei black leather M8 kit, with extra bits for the grip, I am very comfortable paying someone else £25 to apply it professionally.

Wilson

definitely male jewlery

Dunno. I kinda liked the water level thing but what is it's function one wonders? Meanwhile I am still wateing for a pink furrrr skin from cameraleather to become available, possibly green would also work.

I kinda liked the water level thing but what is it's function one wonders? ...

It's a spirit level, Stephen. I attach one from time to time when I'm using a tripod to confirm that the camera's level.

(How long will it be before there's a tv series called "Pimp My Camera"? :rolleyes::D )

Pete.