... anybody with M8 halfcase from Zhou ? ...

Guest breverl

Guest breverl

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello eyerybody,

is there any of you using the halfcase M8 from Mr. Zhou (Shanghai) and how you are convinced? Is it possible to put them together inside the neopren case? What do you think about the handling of it, any damages yet to be seen on the body of the M8.

Thanks for any comment.

Regards

Roland

No, but where can You order them from?

I'd happily buy a Luigi fullcase, but he hasn't responded to my last e-mail for quite a while, so...

Same here. I have been pinging Luigi for sometime with no answer. I have thought about just buying the case off of eBay hoping he responds to that...

Bigfeet

Hello eyerybody,

is there any of you using the halfcase M8 from Mr. Zhou (Shanghai) and how you are convinced? Is it possible to put them together inside the neopren case? What do you think about the handling of it, any damages yet to be seen on the body of the M8.

Thanks for any comment.

Regards

Roland

Hi,

I've been using Mr.Zhou's case for several month's now and I must say I'm rather pleased with it. Almost a perfect fit with no damage observed on the body so far. Just do a search on Ebay for Mr.Zhou..speedy delivery too !

...same problems with Luigi...no reply to my queries.

Hi,

I've been using Mr.Zhou's case for several month's now and I must say I'm rather pleased with it. Almost a perfect fit with no damage observed on the body so far. Just do a search on Ebay for Mr.Zhou..speedy delivery too !

Hi,

How did you locate it on Ebay? can't find it and I would like to order one

Tks

DL

Guest breverl
Hi,

Hi thanks for the comment, Mr. Zhou has an ebay shop, he told me some days ago that he also want to offer some cases in black - hope there are some more to get as well one. lol:p at the moment you can only order the brown versions.

regards

roland

Hi thanks for the comment, Mr. Zhou has an ebay shop, he told me some days ago that he also want to offer some case in black - hope there are some more to get as well one. lol:p

regards

roland

Thanks and I just order one. this is almost 3 times cheaper than the orig Leica half case. and the Leica half case is starting to leave some marks on the camera skin

DL

Guest breverl

right the moment I got news from Zhou:

Hi Roland, I should receive some black M8 cases and then list them on eBay by next week. I will keep you informed. No worries.Thanks,Zhou

- jiozhou

right the moment I got news from Zhou:

Hi Roland, I should receive some black M8 cases and then list them on eBay by next week. I will keep you informed. No worries.Thanks,Zhou

- jiozhou

Hi Mr Zhou,

I just ordered the brown case like 15 mins ago and I certainly prefer color black, can you switch my order color to black please

Best,

Daniel Leung

Guest breverl
Hi Mr Zhou,

I just ordered the brown case like 15 mins ago and I certainly prefer color black, can you switch my order color to black please

Best,

Daniel Leung

... I think Mr. Zhou is not member of this forum, I just got this private email from Mr Zhou that he will offer black cases next week, but ask him via email - you can tell him about the leica forum, sure he will exchange the colour for you, but you have to say it to himself not here in the forum

regards

roland

... I think Mr. Zhou is not member of this forum, I just got this private email from Mr Zhou that he will offer black cases next week, but ask him via email - you can tell him about the leica forum, sure he will exchange the colour for you, but you have to say it to himself not here in the forum

regards

roland

Hi Roland,

can you let me know Mr. Zhou's e amil address?

tks

DL

Guest breverl
Hi Roland,

can you let me know Mr. Zhou's e amil address?

tks

DL

HI Daniel,

I told Zhou about your problem, so that you will get as well a black one, I hope so. Sorry I can't give his emailaddress away. Anyways you must have them if you already ordered one? But I'm sure he will contact you about your order.

Regards

Roland

HI Daniel,

I told Zhou about your problem, so that you will get as well a black one, I hope so. Sorry I can't give his emailaddress away. Anyways you must have them if you already ordered one? But I'm sure he will contact you about your order.

Regards

Roland

Hi Roland,

No problem and well u/stnd you shouldn't give away his e mail adress without his permission. i will wait for his e mail then

Tks again

DL