... altes Balgengerät (für M8) behalten ? ...

Guest breverl

Guest breverl

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo, hab ein altes Balgengerät, das ich bislang nie nutzte für meine M3, nun da ich mir eine M8 gekauft habe, erhebt sich die Frage ob es wirklich Sinn macht das Teil zu behalten oder kann man mit der M8 ein paar Spielchen treiben?

Andererseits wenn man es gut verkaufen kann, würde ich das Geld lieber investieren für ein neues Objektiv für die M8.

Hat jemand Erfahrungen mit M8 + Balgengerät ? Vor allem welches Objektiv verwendet man dann hierfür am besten.

gruss

Roland

Guest breverl
Kā saka…… nekautrējies pats visu pērejo izdomāt…

ah ja das wollte ich schon immer mal wissen, danke

yes this is the answer I wanted to know thanks

Hallo, hab ein altes Balgengerät, das ich bislang nie nutzte für meine M3, nun da ich mir eine M8 gekauft habe, erhebt sich die Frage ob es wirklich Sinn macht das Teil zu behalten oder kann man mit der M8 ein paar Spielchen treiben?

Andererseits wenn man es gut verkaufen kann, würde ich das Geld lieber investieren für ein neues Objektiv für die M8.

Hat jemand Erfahrungen mit M8 + Balgengerät ? Vor allem welches Objektiv verwendet man dann hierfür am besten.

gruss

Roland

Roland,

Most items used on a M3 can be used with an M8.

Presuming you used your bellows (Balgengerät) with a Visoflex however, only the Visoflex III works best with the M8. Earlier Visoflex's have problems, like the angle finder can not be used, or the arm does not fit the release button.

On the other end on the bellows, i.e. the lens end, nothing has changed! The 65mm Elmar always has received praise. Model II seems best.

I doubt a sale of your bellows-gear will generate enough cash for a (new) M-lens!

Guest breverl
Roland,

Most items used on a M3 can be used with an M8.

Presuming you used your bellows (Balgengerät) with a Visoflex however, only the Visoflex III works best with the M8. Earlier Visoflex's have problems, like the angle finder can not be used, or the arm does not fit the release button.

On the other end on the bellows, i.e. the lens end, nothing has changed! The 65mm Elmar always has received praise. Model II seems best.

I doubt a sale of your bellows-gear will generate enough cash for a (new) M-lens!

Hi Sander

thanks for the information, sorry for posting the german text into the englisch Forum,

yes I have as well the visoflex, but not the lens you mentioned - so maybe I will try it out with an other, to see what will come out.

Regards

Roland

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Sander

thanks for the information, sorry for posting the german text into the englisch Forum,

yes I have as well the visoflex, but not the lens you mentioned - so maybe I will try it out with an other, to see what will come out.

Regards

Roland

Which lens yuo mount to the bellows appends from the front plate of your bellows. There are three different plates, one with a M bayonet, one to fit 65 mm or the head of an 90 mm elmarit and the third fits rhe 200 and 280 mm heads.

Succes,

Co

Guest stnami
Hadn't realised that Ward 017 was up on the Baltic ... Maybe a Jurmala holiday?
Yea but I will leave it to the Brit lasses and lager louts to destroy the ambience of Vec Riga......

Guest breverl
hello roland

here's an attachment re leitz bellows rings and lenses i've found useful. i found it via a forum discussion, so i think it's all right to post it again here for your info.

good luck

rick

Hi Rick, thanks for this diagramm

regard

roland