Custom M8 DNG profiles

fjmcsu

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Francisco, if you select a profile and then save the settings as a default any new images added to the database should open up with that profile. Any old ones will use whatever profile was the default when they were added - eg. ACR 4.4.

At least that's been my experience.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally had the chance to install LR 2 & the profiles all appeared in ther calibration panel for all camera types that I profiled. I have not found a way to have the software default to a profile as in CRaw in PSCS3, but perhaps there is a way I have not found yet.I know one could set a preset but I think one would have to choose it from the preset menu still.Thoughts appreciated

When in the develop module and you have the profile you want as the default selected hold down the Alt/Options key and the Reset button turns to Set Defaults. Click it.

But that is only for new imports. If you want to set it for earlier imports you have to select them one at a time and select your profile.

Of course you could remove all your images from the Library and then re-import them so the new default is set for all of them.