• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Micturation.

Urination.

Glad you understood **** though.

................ Chris

Well, no. I don't understand anything you write, including the piddle and **** thing. Besides the arrogance, there's only air in your posts.

Chris hasn't seen any great photographs made at f1.0. -

and what I love about this fantastic medium of ours is it's challenge for us to focus on who we are as individuals, and then express that in photographs. Hey, this is just an idea, not a fully formed thesis. If others want to photograph 'Matrix' flowers out of focus no-one will be harmed

.............. Chris

I like your way of thinking, like the noctilux and I like to take fotos of flowers out of focus(with it).

But I have to admit that I feel a bit insecure when I do that, because of that.

What is arrogance?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

It's a bit like being up **** creek in a leaking canoe without a piddle........

Despite [to me at least] newly revealed rabid right-wing credentials, I would like to state that I do not, nor have I ever, worked for George Bush.

................ Chris

Sure, sure. We all know how that goes. The more they deny it the more truth it has. Even the most rabid right-wingers here in the states start squirming and change the subject when you ask them now if they voted for George.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well, no. I don't understand anything you write, including the piddle and **** thing. Besides the arrogance, there's only air in your posts.

Ok. There was dialogue between myself, and Brent who happens to use a picture signature of a canoe on a lake or wide river. Brent has a sense of mischief and humour. The original saying which I parodied for Brent is; up shit creek without a paddle. If my air-headed attempt at humour confused you, that was not my intention. However; now you have shown your nastiness; I no longer care what you don't understand.

I have enormous respect for people who come to this forum and discuss in English when it is not their first language. Writing does not come easily to me, but I try to write clearly with such members in mind and no doubt I fail often. I often disagree with things said in this forum, and I stated an alternative viewpoint in this thread to what seemed to me a cosy norm. It's OK for people to have different views, it's healthy to be able to voice an alternative opinion, it's part of what makes a decent forum.

I doubt anyone can help your lack of understanding, and firing insults at me across the internet whilst hiding your identity behind an identity code is gutless. Sign your name coward, and in future please ignore my posts as they will not be written for you.

................... Chris

... hiding your identity behind an identity code is gutless. Sign your name coward, and in future please ignore my posts as they will not be written for you.

Just a note: while I am sure you are really Chris C, and I am definitely Vieri, there is actually no difference at all in signing on a forum with a code, a name, a name & surname, or whatever; whatever one uses, it doesn't mean at all that the name is the real one, the surname is the real one etc and - IMHO - using a name & surname is just as revealing of one's real identity as much as using a code. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak, when it comes to the internet - and we'll have to live with that. Any accusation of cowardly based on the use of a code instead of a name, to be, is just baseless on a medium like this :D

Besides this, I find absolutely no need to resolve to insult to make a point - in fact, IMO it often means that one doesn't have a point to make in the least, so why don't we just stick to a civilized discussion? :rolleyes:

Ok. There was dialogue between myself, and Brent who happens to use a picture signature of a canoe on a lake or wide river. Brent has a sense of mischief and humour. The original saying which I parodied for Brent is; up shit creek without a paddle. If my air-headed attempt at humour confused you, that was not my intention. However; now you have shown your nastiness; I no longer care what you don't understand.

Here you go.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Just in case you find yourself USCWOAP