M8 Eyecup – Making a Prototype

Fotogo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hello tim

i'm interested in the eyecup too. i always had one on my nikon dslrs. i'm hoping the new eyecup will work WITH the magnifiers etc, such as the megapearls 1.35 model.

sad to say, but if i had to choose between the benefits of the eyecup or magnifier, i'm afraid i'd have to choose the magnifier.

good luck with your latest project. i'll watch this thread for news.

kind regards

rick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello tim

i'm interested in the eyecup too. i always had one on my nikon dslrs. i'm hoping the new eyecup will work WITH the magnifiers etc, such as the megapearls 1.35 model........................

Unfortunately the eye lens of the Megapearls magnifiers isn't threaded so there's no obvious way of attaching an eye cup, other than a push-on one. I guess there's no thread because both of their magnifiers have adjustable diopter compensation so there's no need to attach a correction lens.

Bob.

Unfortunately the eye lens of the Megapearls magnifiers isn't threaded so there's no obvious way of attaching an eye cup, other than a push-on one. I guess there's no thread because both of their magnifiers have adjustable diopter compensation so there's no need to attach a correction lens.

Bob.

Gravastar, Today I am in Japan and on my way to Lemon Camera on the Ginza in Tokyo. this is the land of Megapearls, so I will be sure to check out the fit between my E-Clypse EyeCup and the various magnifiers and diopters. You might be interested to know that I have a whole series of E-Clypse EyeCups planned and these will include build in lenses of various types. Stay Tuned sir !