Film processing/scanning in Istanbul?

fursan

Could somebody pls tell me where I could get cn41 bw/color developed/scanned in Istanbul?

Also where I could purchase films while I am there? Would it be better to bring film

with me?

Thanks and best regards.

Hello fursan,

I am (as you might know already) living in Istanbul since 2000, and would be happy to help - PM me in case you are interested, and I'll be glad to point you to the right places for C41 B&W developing & scanning. As far as film, you can find all Ilford stuff pretty easily, there is a huge Ilford shop here, and Kodak stuff too scattered around; not knowing which is your normal choice, I cannot help you but, as I said, feel free to contact me via PM for more info. Enjoy the city! :D

Hey Fursan

you can find almost all photography things you need in Sirkeci. There is a place name is Hayyam Pasajı in there.

to develop films if you want to get films develop in a few days. I cant help.

If you need anything in Istanbul, or good shooting points, you can contact to me also.

Regards

Thank you, Sir, for your recommendation.

Regards.

Hey Fursan

you can find almost all photography things you need in Sirkeci. There is a place name is Hayyam Pasajı in there.

to develop films if you want to get films develop in a few days. I cant help.

If you need anything in Istanbul, or good shooting points, you can contact to me also.

Regards

• 13 years later...
  • 8 months later...

If you want to get really fast and good service, there is www.karakoyfotografci.com Their prices are very affordable, they scan negative films if you want them high or normal, they send them by mail the same day or the next day. They also buy and sell very nice analog machines, the owner is a very kind and helpful person. You can write on google karakoy fotografci you can find it very easy very central area in the shop.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!