The Bridge - Burma

hiphop

Pierre-Olivier,

Very nicely caught. What makes this photo work for me is the placement of the people on the bridge, how they are spread out, even in what directions they are facing...it's a small street scene amidst a beautiful and unique backdrop.

Jonathan

Pierre-Olivier,

Very nicely caught. What makes this photo work for me is the placement of the people on the bridge, how they are spread out, even in what directions they are facing...it's a small street scene amidst a beautiful and unique backdrop.

Jonathan

Jonathan, I have many others shots of this bridge ( which is quite famous in Mandalay), but the placement of the people on the bridge as described in your comments is exactly the reason why I decided to choose this specific shot.

I have quite happy with this shot but the "extra" was given by the "small street scene".

Thank you for your comments

Pierre-Olivier

[ATTACH]77501[/ATTACH]

Pierre-Olivier..just a thought and really hope you don't mind but this is such a wonderful capture IMHO...Well Done indeed.

Thank you Ivan. I just replied to Wilfredo in another post that I do appreciate when members of the forum are coming with their ideas or other ways to treat my shots. For me this is real value in terms of advices and knowledge. From time to time I was adding frames to my shots but was not always satisfied by the results. I have seen many cases in this forum when the framing was adding somehing to the shot itself; The way you did it gives something "extra" to this shot. Well done indeed !

Pierre-Olivier