Where are they?

elansprint72

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It seems that quite a few of the esteemed members from the old forum have not appeared yet on the new version; any thoughts on why this is? I'm thinking of Klaus Dietrich, Jose Morais, Luciano Zini and quite a few more. These guys were regular contributors and I can't imagine that they would just bale out (although I have to say the new format may not be to evreyone's taste). Is there a facility for Andreas, or the moderators, to invite these guys back? Maybe they have not overcome the tech hurdles which some of us faced at change-over time? I miss their contributions.

Regards,

Pete.

Pete,

Why don't you invite them? Most have e-mail links in the old Forum. Couldn't agree more.

Can't stand this software myself, think the images don't display as well, and REALLY dislike the fact that I can't access this site from the office. A real disaster as far as I'm concerned...:mad:

I suppose we could be in the minority although I believe Ron said that he was not that keen on this site either...

In either case, the German side will do as it likes and we must play along.:(

Pete,

REALLY dislike the fact that I can't access this site from the office. A real disaster as far as I'm concerned...:mad:

:(

Pete,

I have no problems accessing the link from the office. Your problem must be related to the firewall in your office that prevents you from accessing the forum.

Juergen

William; There are web proxies out there (usually a registration is required). You should be able to access these web proxies from your office and then connect to the forum. I agree that this is really a nasty situation and I am sorry that you and others can not connect to the forum from everywhere.

Pete -

I too miss Klaus, Jose and Luciano, as well as a few others. I thought we were missing John Mead, but not long ago he identified himself as Leicaman. I think that Rob Armstrong from downunder is back with us, but I'm not sure -- I hope he is. There are others, but their names escape me at the moment. However, I did find Klaus's email address and asked him to join us.

Hello Friends, first of all I thank You for the kindly interest in my person. The main reason of my absence from this forum was that in the last three months I have been very busy and committed to take a decision regarding my work and the future of me and my family.

Now everything is ok, so I am back and ready to share my last shots with You.

Thanks again

Luciano