Perfect marketing insight

Guest Robert Belasario

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Belasario
After a load of crap, after "I will not talk to you anymore", after a Godwin point, we have reached the apex of the troll thought : "you are not nice people and I do not like you"

I'm having a lot of fun :D

You seem to be able to read words and sentances which are not actually there ..... no wonder your having a lot of fun....

I actually had an uncle like that, very nice old bloke, smiled, laughed and joked about everything, always proclaimed the colour of his straightjacket was pink, and not off-white....

Robert, your stay in the asylum has got off to a bad start, and I'm not certain that it's recoverable. The more abuse you post (yes, I know you don't think you started it) the more you're going to get back in return. So either start being civil or admit that we were never meant to be friends.

Guest Robert Belasario
Yup, I'm the only normal one here. Honestly, it's like a madhouse at times. Wait until the R10 is announced, my there'll be some fun and games.

I bet you're counting the days ..... all this M8 sh*t has actually become pretty boring hey...

Guest Robert Belasario
Robert, your stay in the asylum has got off to a bad start, and I'm not certain that it's recoverable. The more abuse you post (yes, I know you don't think you started it) the more you're going to get back in return. So either start being civil or admit that we were never meant to be friends.

Does it need to be recovarable?

When in need of friends I go to my local establishment, and about the "being civil" part I reckon we can argue about that quit a bit ..... at least untill the R10 gets introduced :-)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You seem to be able to read words and sentances which are not actually there ....

No, no, the problem is that you do not even understand your own writings. Not a big loss, they are not interesting anyway :rolleyes:

But it is fun to watch you trying to find something hard to say, something that will reach us.

You know what ? If you really want to hurt us, stop talking to us, leave the forum. We will lose our favorite scapegoat of the time ;)