Utterly baseless predictions

jaapv

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'll be at the leica booth Saturday as Jack and I stop there on our way to Moab to do our workshop but i am expecting nothing but maybe just maybe a lens or two . Pure speculation on my part but a 12mm 3.5 and maybe a 15mm 3.5.

Now that would be interesting.A definite bank balance reducer!

No Yosmite workshop for me in 2008 either?

Brian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps they will offer an upgrade to LTM users to have an M2 style advance lever fitted?

Leica will purchase Luigi's company and send his patterns out to China.

A specially formulated black tape, exact match of the bodywork finish for those people who like to tape up their cameras.

As I said elsewhere: My friend, an official Leica importer, after some good wine over Xmas, asked me whether I liked the six new lenses Leica has made.

After I corrected him by saying that they were only four (the summarits), he mumbled something and then refused to explain further by claiming that he's not so much into lenses... blablabla.

So I'll bet: TWO LENSES!

Interesting anecdote, however, I consider the WATE and 28 ASPH Elmarit as new lenses too as they did not become widely available until 2007. In fact I finally got my 28 in December, a year after buying it. :eek:

I expect the major announcements of 2008 will be reserved for Photokina.:rolleyes:

We DO need a new flash for the M8.