Next Round of M8 Firmware--What to Expect?

photolandscape

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Guy,

Yes, a company can change their specifications at any time without notice; however, Leica has not made any changes and the published specifications in effect at the time of your purchase are the valid specifications for your camera. Can a company get out of that dilemma? Yes, they can offer you a new camera that meets the newly published specifications as a resolution and your acceptance is acceptance of the new specifications or they can offer you a refund.

All I requested was either a fix to the issues I identified or at least a promised schedule as to when they would be fixed. I didn't say that all of the issues had to be fixed instantly. They are free to provide any reasonable schedule that they are confident they can meet. Finally, if they don't want to provide the fixes or a promise as to when they will provide the fixes, then refund me my money and I will wait until something better comes along and use my Canon or a Nikon in the mean-time. An unwillingness to make such a promise, at a minimum, is an indication of intent to me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images