Jump to content

Morning Light


Recommended Posts

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Out for a sunrise walk along the lake shore with the Q3.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lelmer said:

Gorgeous series! Beautiful light and colours. #4 is my preferred one.

(Dust in the middle of the sky??)

Thank you. I certainly hope that's not dust. The Q3 is supposed to be dust sealed and this camera is only two weeks out of the box. I'll have to do a test.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lelmer said:

Gorgeous series! Beautiful light and colours. #4 is my preferred one.

(Dust in the middle of the sky??)

That had me worried so I went out and did some sky shots and was unable to repeat the spot. There was a significant splotch of something on the front of my filter and I think it's possible that as it reflected back onto the front element of the lens it was picked up in the shot. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fotografr said:

That had me worried so I went out and did some sky shots and was unable to repeat the spot. There was a significant splotch of something on the front of my filter and I think it's possible that as it reflected back onto the front element of the lens it was picked up in the shot. 

Good news, Brent, and sorry for the worry.

Although you mentioned the Q3, I missed it and thought the series had been taken with your M  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 5/18/2024 at 8:24 AM, fotografr said:

Out for a sunrise walk along the lake shore with the Q3.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

These are gorgeous examples.  I'm sure you were demoralized by the experience and have every right to be resentful. I hope you'll exchange it and find that the problem does not repeat. I use the Q and the Q2 and find them to be exceptional and likely "my last Leica purchase".

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When I wrote I hadn't read that you solved the problem. Great that Leica didn't let you down after all.  

Some day when I'm up your way, I'll tell you the joke about "The Man with the Jack".

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, war said:

When I wrote I hadn't read that you solved the problem. Great that Leica didn't let you down after all.  

Some day when I'm up your way, I'll tell you the joke about "The Man with the Jack".

We can make the joke even funnier by beginning with a glass of scotch.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...