Learning Curve Questions about the SL-3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Definitely a learning curve on the interface of the SL3 (at least for me, I must be old!).

The biggest item I seem to be having trouble with is the ISO.  Obviously, I am used to seeing a list of ISO values and selecting one, including Auto ISO.  The default is auto ISO and the menu has Auto ISO choices, but I do not see a simple ISO setting.

What is the best practices way to change ISO and is there a way to set a function button to get a list and simply pick one?

Anyone else have questions about differences in operation from the other Leica cameras?

14 minutes ago, davidmknoble said:

Definitely a learning curve on the interface of the SL3 (at least for me, I must be old!).

The biggest item I seem to be having trouble with is the ISO.  Obviously, I am used to seeing a list of ISO values and selecting one, including Auto ISO.  The default is auto ISO and the menu has Auto ISO choices, but I do not see a simple ISO setting.

What is the best practices way to change ISO and is there a way to set a function button to get a list and simply pick one?

Anyone else have questions about differences in operation from the other Leica cameras?

I use the control center to change ISO and to turn Auto-ISO on and off.

7 minutes ago, davidmknoble said:

Is that the icons on the main screen?

See p140 of the manual. In control center you can change aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation.

• Like 2