Strange lines in viewfinder

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hey, I apologize if this is the wrong area to post. I have a new to me Leica CL (film). I have only had the chance to use it indoors and everything seems fine. But when I finally took it outside to shoot in the bright light, I can see this strange line across the bottom. It looks similar to the frameline yellow colour. And you need really good light to see it. Any idea what it could be? I have had a couple of opinions saying a masking issue. Not sure if that is true and if so how to prevent it/ if I should be worried. Thank you for any insight. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

you mean the marked line? Nothing to seriously worry about it, most probably it appears or disappears it you deflect rangefinder arm (cam follower). Could be possibly misaligned paralax compensation

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

9 hours ago, jerzy said:

you mean the marked line? Nothing to seriously worry about it, most probably it appears or disappears it you deflect rangefinder arm (cam follower). Could be possibly misaligned paralax compensation

Thank you! It does not bother me but I was just worried if it would progress to a real issue