Leica DMR battery any available ?

laurencetam

This company has rebuilt two of my DMR batteries and they both work now.

Note after the rebuild, you may need to use the batteries a few times before they start to hold a full charge. They appear to need a few conditioning charge “cycles” before the camera starts to report a full charge indication.

link: http://michaelbass.blogspot.com/2007/09/sync-cords.html#Leica_DMR_BatPack_Comp

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2023 at 1:04 PM, laurencetam said:

I am looking for Leica DMR battery, Because my battery has died.

Did you get error 2 or did the camera simply didn’t start up?  I’m rebuilding my battery with the iPhone battery sold on eBay, any advice ? 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 1/21/2024 at 8:00 PM, Isaacmm said:

Did you get error 2 or did the camera simply didn’t start up?  I’m rebuilding my battery with the iPhone battery sold on eBay, any advice ? 

My DMR is still normal starting with no error if the battery has enough power.  

so it is transformed by myself, Type-C mouth defaults to 10 watts of charging and supports QC fast charging 15 watts. DMR Life continuation.  

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

23 hours ago, laurencetam said:

My DMR is still normal starting with no error if the battery has enough power.  

so it is transformed by myself, Type-C mouth defaults to 10 watts of charging and supports QC fast charging 15 watts. DMR Life continuation.  

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

My question was if you ever got the error 2 when your first batteries died? It is clear that your modified battery works now . And yes I would be interested.

12 hours ago, Isaacmm said:

My question was if you ever got the error 2 when your first batteries died? It is clear that your modified battery works now . And yes I would be interested.

yes it is work now,

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Bass (#3 above)  can supply attenuated DMR power cables suitable for use with Quantum Power Packs. Quantum 1 power packs using lead paste cells are a DIY re-cell proposition and can be bought for £reasonable when listed as 'battery not guaranteed' (when the original lead paste cells are no longer 'efficient')