Q2. Recover the 28mm frame ?

Thank you but I don't use Lightroom. I am a PS user since more than 30 yrs.

I suppose it is possible to copy the original frame from LR to PS. Would you tell me how to do ? I don't find on Lightroom...

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Kostia said:

Thank you but I don't use Lightroom. I am a PS user since more than 30 yrs.

I suppose it is possible to copy the original frame from LR to PS. Would you tell me how to do ? I don't find on Lightroom...

Thanks again.

I poked around in lightroom and got the original 28mm image. But don't ask me how I did it !

Lightroom always keeps the complete uncropped image when you shoot in raw. Watch your picture you shot in e.g. 50mm in developer mode and hit the r-key. LR shows you the complete 28mm-picture with a frame around your 50mm in camera crop. Now you can crop anything you want. 

Le 20/05/2023 à 07:48, WeiterWinkel a déclaré :

Lightroom conserve toujours l'image complète non recadrée lorsque vous photographiez en brut. Regardez votre photo que vous avez prise, par exemple 50 mm en mode développeur, et appuyez sur la touche r. LR vous montre l'image complète de 28 mm avec un cadre autour de votre recadrage de 50 mm. Maintenant, vous pouvez recadrer tout ce que vous voulez.

Thanks for the tip. It will save me from trying to figure out how to do it next time.

• Like 1