Advertisement (gone after registration)

Device for single shots

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

yours sincerely
Thomas

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Thomas,

It would be better for people to see the very nice & very self explanatory photos with the German text. Than it would be to not see them at all.

Also: If a person would "click" the little GERMAN flag at the top right hand corner of this page (And every Forum page.):

A small "balloon" will appear with the options " GERMAN   ENGLISH" inside the balloon.

"Click the the written word "ENGLISH" & the text that you provided in German will be translated into English.

I do NOT click the "always translate German" box. Because, If you do, sometimes, curious things happen later, in a different Thread.

Sometimes a person has to "click" the German flag more than once for the "balloon to appear.

Sometimes a person has to leave the Thread & then come back to the same Thread again for this to work.

But, most of the time: It works on the first try.

When you are done reading the text: Please remember to "click" the USofA flag to the left of the German flag. Or sometimes, curious things happen later. In a different Thread.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht
  • Like 2

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Michael Geschlecht:

Hello Thomas,

It would be better for people to see the very nice & very self explanatory photos with the German text. Than it would be to not see them at all.

Also: If a person would "click" the little GERMAN flag at the top right hand corner of this page (And every Forum page.):

A small "balloon" will appear with the options " GERMAN   ENGLISH" inside the balloon.

"Click the the written word "ENGLISH" & the text that you provided in German will be translated into English.

I do NOT click the "always translate German" box. Because, If you do, sometimes, curious things happen later, in a different Thread.

Sometimes a person has to "click" the German flag more than once for the "balloon to appear.

Sometimes a person has to leave the Thread & then come back to the same Thread again for this to work.

When you are done reading the text: Please remember to "click" the USofA flag to the left of the German flag. Or sometimes, curious things happen later. In a different Thread.

Best Regards,

Michael

I will try it tomorrow,  when my computer is on

Advertisement (gone after registration)

•  
  • Premium Member

Hello Michael,

here is the text and the pictures copied from my german article.

Man hat gelegentlich den Wunsch, eine einzelne Aufnahme schnell zur Verfügung zu haben. Beispielsweise fehlt bei einem Diavortrag noch ein Titel, oder man macht ein einzelnes Mikroskopbild.

Ist die Leica leer, kann man in der Dunkelkammer ein Filmstück in den Halter FHKOO (Leicas I bis III b), oder FCKOO (ab Leica IIIc) einlegen.

Ist die Kamera mit Film geladen, geht das nicht. Also entweder ein zweites Gehäuse, oder eben OLEYO.
Eine Leica Standard lag damals bei 155 RM, die III mit Elmar bei 275 RM, wohingegen OLEYO nur 48 RM kostete. Durch die Mattscheibeneinstellung kann man Zwischenringe verwenden.
Hier einige Einzelbilder dazu:

Der aufsteckbare Ibsorverschluß ist für das Elmar 3,5 cm, 5 cm und das Bergelmar 10,5 cm. gedacht.

Bei Objektiven mit größerer Vorderlinse vignettiert er. Deshalb gab es das gleiche Gerät noch mit einem größeren Aufsteckverschluß. Dann heißt es OLIGO.

Eine zusätzliche Filmkassette hat das Bestellwort KOOAS.

Gruß
Thomas

OLEYO läßt sich an den Visoflex ansetzen, was aber wegen des fehlenden Verschlusses nicht wirklich sinnvoll ist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just for illustrate  OLIGO & OLEYO

• Like 3

On 5/18/2023 at 3:14 AM, Michael Geschlecht said:

Hello Thomas,

Best Regards,

Michael

Do you mean these flags?

Clicking does something, but it is unclear what.

Hello Thomas & Jankap,

Jankap found the correct flags in the top right corner.

I don't know why "clicking" the German Flag does NOT bring up the option of having the text in either German or English. It works most of the time in most Threads. Perhaps a Moderator might know what to do. I will ask on the "About The Leica Forum" Part in the "Leica Forum Discussions" Section.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Michael Geschlecht said:

Hello Jankap,

Yes.

Best Regards,

Michael

Those flags just change the WHOLE forum controls / navigation text into German or English. It won’t translate a thread or post into another language  

If you want to translate a post, or thread, just right-click some white space in the thread and your browser will offer you the opportunity to do so. 

Move away from the thread and everything returns to your natively set language. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am 19.5.2023 um 08:46 schrieb thomas_schertel:

activate the automatic translation

The forum has no automatic translation. I think Michael has set his browser to translate pages written in foreign languages. What then happens is that his browser translates a page to English if the page contains the information that it is written in German.

I think that you did the right thing when you posted a summary here in English and a link to the full German version.

If you really want to translate your texts from German into another language, I think Deepl does it remarkably well and is free of charge for small texts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My favorite OLEYO. Not so many square ones were made.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1