Leica S-H adaptor on Leica S007

rollsman4

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 3/27/2023 at 4:53 AM, steveash said:

I have a selection of H mount lenses that I adapt to both an S007 and X1D. They work well on both. While most of my lenses are the latest version my HCD 28mm has the old firmware and so has no autofocus on the he X1D however it works fine me on the Leica! I haven’t had any problems with the orange dot lenses on the S007 or SE006 but they are limited to 1/1000th as a fastest shutter as the H6 and X1D combine leaf with e shutter to achieve 1/2000th.

I have also started using the Hasselblad HTS 1.5 tilt shift adapter with both these cameras and again it works very well all round. 

My only negative about the adapter is it is surprisingly heavy for such a small thing.

In furtherance of this topic, would HC lenses also be usable on the Leica SL 601 series with the use of the Hasselblad adapter coupled with the Leica S to SL adapter?  

6 hours ago, ropo54 said:

In furtherance of this topic, would HC lenses also be usable on the Leica SL 601 series with the use of the Hasselblad adapter coupled with the Leica S to SL adapter?  

I’ve read that it doesn’t work although I’ve no experience and can’t quote a source so it’s very much hearsay. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ropo54 said:

No, unfortunately.  Checked with my SL several years ago. Neither Contax nor HC adapters worked with the SL 601. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MacSpikes said:

I use it with the HC 300/4.5 for wildlife photography. It works fine, AF is spot on, but not fast.

I assume you are referring to the S 007 with HC adapter, not the SL 601 with HC adapter coupled with the S to SL adapter?

Thanks.

S007 with S to H adapter and Hasselblad HC 35 3.5

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3