Where to buy used Leica in Frankfurt?

Adalsteinn S.H.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi. I will be staying close to Frankfurt the next two days and am wondering where I could find sellers of used Leicas - either through classifieds or a store. Anyone here that can help me?

Im looking for a 50mm Summilux so if anyone here is selling one and lives in or near Frankfurt please don’t hesitate to send me a message here. 😊

Few months ago, I had the same challenge and also was looking for a Summilux 50, but I am living in Frankfurt. These options might help you while you stay in Frankfurt:

option 1: direct ebay online offer which can be picked up locally from the local dealer of used gear - https://www.ebay.de/itm/266178141597?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=XlcgJMUsT8O&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=KtWvNqidSWe&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY (Bockenheim - 2km away from city center, never bought sth. from him yet)

option 2: visit one of the local dealers hoping to have a used one in stock: Foto Leistenschneider (near Hauptwache - city center), Leica Store Frankfurt (near Hauptwache - city center), Calumet (eastern part of the city - give them a call). All of these dealer are offering used or new Leica stuff. 

option 3: Leica Store Wetzlar (1h driving from Frankfurt). The store in Wetzlar is somehow combined with the one in Frankfurt.

I hope that these options might bring you closer to your new Summilux. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Adalsteinn S.H. said:

Hi. I will be staying close to Frankfurt the next two days and am wondering where I could find sellers of used Leicas - either through classifieds or a store. Anyone here that can help me?

Im looking for a 50mm Summilux so if anyone here is selling one and lives in or near Frankfurt please don’t hesitate to send me a message here. 😊

Back bitten with the M bug @Adalsteinn S.H. 😉

I can opt for going to Wetzlar for a day if you are in Frankfurt. Amazing to visit the mothership. Frankfurt shop is also very beautiful but I felt that their knowledge in the shop (the young clerks) was low. But did not see much used things. 

• Thanks 1