Q2 Rear LCD Lines

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Has anyone else experienced this on their Q2? I assume the screen is dying. 

Touch functions work fine still. Images are fine also. 

Are there any knows causes or easy fixes for this? Look forward to the replies. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

7 hours ago, Shambushed said:

I thought as much. It actually looks like the LCD has some of the icons burnt into the screen. 

To be honest I would have expected more from Leica, considering how sturdy the rest of the Q2 is. 

Thanks. 

More what? I’ve been shooting and working with Leica cameras for years and I’ve never seen, or heard of, that.  Any, and every, manufactured item can go bad and apparently yours has a problem which Leica will likely fix unless they find evidence of impact, water or other user-caused problem.  That’s the “more” I expect from Leica.  The Q line of cameras have been almost bulletproof.  

21 hours ago, Shambushed said:

I thought as much. It actually looks like the LCD has some of the icons burnt into the screen. 

To be honest I would have expected more from Leica, considering how sturdy the rest of the Q2 is. 

Thanks. 

These things are made by the Zillion in South East Asia. Actually, given that it still seems to show the markings, it looks like a print board error.-which is. also something that Leica (and not only Leica) buys from third- party suppliers.

• Thanks 1