Maine Coastline

lanetomlane

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Have to admit that the reason for posting this image is purely selfish. I can't decide whether or not it's worth printing and uploading to my website and thought I'd post it here to gather peoples reaction to it.

Taken with the SL (601) using the 24-90mm Vario-Elmarit.

https://photographybytomlane.com

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, wda said:

"Don't fence me in". The real question is could you live with it?

Thanks for the Title David; hope you don't mind if I use it. Have just spent the last two hours removing the slight halos around some of the posts, created by the backlighting.

Cheers, Tom

• Like 1

Lovely.  Definitely onto your website, perhaps with Wally's suggestion.  Printing?  Two things come to mind:

1.  Is there a place for it?  In our case, since downsizing we've hung thinks in closets, pantries and the garage, so there would be little or no space.

2.  How well would I like to see it every day?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, stuny said:

Lovely.  Definitely onto your website, perhaps with Wally's suggestion.  Printing?  Two things come to mind:

1.  Is there a place for it?  In our case, since downsizing we've hung thinks in closets, pantries and the garage, so there would be little or no space.

2.  How well would I like to see it every day?

Thanks for your comment Stuart, I have printed it and am pleased with the result. However, it will not be hung (I only have 4 of my prints hung and these are all in my "lightroom") just to be used in our local Camera Club competitions. Whilst writing I would also like to thank you for some of the positive comments you have posted in response to my efforts.

Cheers, Tom

• Thanks 1