Angelica in 35mm + 75mm

sometimesmaybe

On 3/14/2023 at 1:07 AM, Sparkassenkunde said:

For me the background in the first two pictures is too busy and doesn’t add valuable information so would have preferred a plain canvas or the like.

My opinion is different. I think the background of the first two images does give important information. They show that the images were made in a home or apartment setting, which to me would suggest an intimacy or closeness between the photographer and model. This feeling is enhanced by the high heels being casually left on the floor in the background of the first image. If these had been made in a studio type environment, it would indicate simply that a model showed up, was photographed and then left. 

Edited by fotografr
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2023 at 3:06 PM, fotografr said:

My opinion is different. I think the background of the first two images does give important information. They show that the images were made in a home or apartment setting, which to me would suggest an intimacy or closeness between the photographer and model. This feeling is enhanced by the high heels being casually left on the floor in the background of the first image. If these had been made in a studio type environment, it would indicate simply that a model showed up, was photographed and then left. 

Agreed with this opinion.  It becomes more contextual.  it's a beautiful picture of a model, instead of a beautiful model being pictured. (I know, a little weird way to put it)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2023 at 11:07 AM, Sparkassenkunde said:

Very good use of light, excellent post processing and a wonderful model! For me the background in the first two pictures is too busy and doesn’t add valuable information so would have preferred a plain canvas or the like.

Love the white shoes in the background. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What shoes?  I just keep being drawn repeatedly to the stunning looks of the model. Specifically the in the first pose. Absolutely wonderful....Oh and of course, good photo too. 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1