How to delete a user profile in the M11

M11 for me

11 hours ago, Hey You said:

While you cannot delete a profile, my recollection (I may be wrong) is that you can overwrite an existing unwanted profile with a new profile.  Save the new profile in place of the existing profile.

Exactly or you can simply rename the profiles you don't use anymore. You can even give them the same name if you wish so.

• 7 months later...

Hi,

since I had the same issue and didn't find any good solution online or in the manual here the solution:

Go to your menu, select the Leica standard profile - then save it under the profile you want to "delete". After that it will show the status of the "deleted" profile as "unused" and it won't show up in the profile selection anymore :)

Have a great day

Martin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, martinschnell said:

Hi,

since I had the same issue and didn't find any good solution online or in the manual here the solution:

Go to your menu, select the Leica standard profile - then save it under the profile you want to "delete". After that it will show the status of the "deleted" profile as "unused" and it won't show up in the profile selection anymore :)

Have a great day

Martin

This was promising, thanks, but it didn't work on my M11 🧐