First ever digital M

Vonnie

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 2/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, 19and9 said:

SanDisk extreme pro is good, USH-I is fast enough, causing less freeze up.

Used to be true for me but i see no difference between SanDisk USH-I and USH-II since FW 1.6 as far as freezes are concerned, in that i get none with both, so i use USH-II preferably due to its higher speed (300mb/s). 

On 2/11/2023 at 11:54 AM, 19and9 said:

I’m new to this forum in terms of posting but I have been observing here for quite a few years. The general consensus is that when you ask for the opinion of one camera and one lens you end up being recommended 2 bodies and 3 lenses at least :)

Seriously though , you cannot go wrong with either Lux or cron. Of course in the ideal world you should get both plus APO :d

It's the only way to be sure. 

When traveling, wearing four M cameras around your neck at all times is an absolute must.  It's called minimalism.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Herr Barnack said:

It's the only way to be sure. 

When traveling, wearing four M cameras around your neck at all times is an absolute must.  It's called minimalism.

In fact this is the only allowed scenario where you can have an EVF camera, like a Q2 next to an M with the 50 APO.  If you still insist on using the 28 Lux you put in on a Monochrom.  The straps should be different lengths and half cases on to prevent collision while dangling.  A beefy dad bod helps to amortize the dangling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, setuporg said:

In fact this is the only allowed scenario where you can have an EVF camera, like a Q2 next to an M with the 50 APO.  If you still insist on using the 28 Lux you put in on a Monochrom.  The straps should be different lengths and half cases on to prevent collision while dangling.  A beefy dad bod helps to amortize the dangling.

Kind of like the character played by Dennis Hopper on apocalypse now.😀

https://www.facebook.com/STUDIOCANAL.AUS/videos/dennis-hopper-camera-gif-apocalypse-now/670839670048882/

• Like 2

Since we're own the subject of selling Pateks to get more Leicas, there's a sale going on!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!