Using a Leica SL with M Lenses to make videos

Triumph

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have a M10, M6, and some other Leicas plus I have 23 M lenses (made by Leca) , I am interested to make video clips to help my daughter who is an interior designer tht has featured in many well known magazines but she has no video on U Tube. I have Adov=be Master collection and some experience making videos using a Canon XL2 semi pro camera.  I would like to have a set where I had two cameras (Leica SL ideally with prime lenses and the L adapetres obviousy to be used with the Leica SL ...but the negatives seem to be No sync generator  (ideally master and slave generators for this quality of kit) and lighting ...possibly with a green background that can be used for superimposing new backgrounds of central London for example. Any suggestions or ideas?  Thanks 

Premiere Pro, and any modern NLE, can sync on audio tracks. You just need to record audio on each camera, tell Premiere which audio track is the main one, and it will synchronize the other clips based on the sound:

https://motionarray.com/learn/premiere-pro/sync-audio-in-premiere-pro/

I've used this quite often (albeit with other NLEs) for filming live performances. I'll record the main audio with a dedicated audio recorder, bring that audio into my bin, as well as all of my video clips, and let the NLE figure it out. It works like a charm.