KameraKraft LM10 grip

Ouroboros

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I prefer using a grip with my M cameras and I often work from a tripod.

Having to remove the Arca-Swiss qr plate from the M10-R when I need to change the battery or remove the SD card is tedious, especially with cold fingers, so I  have just ordered an Arca-Swiss compatible LM10 grips from KameraKraft.

It looks quite nicely made, does anyone here use this grip?

4 minutes ago, stray cat said:

Hi Paul, I have their grip for my film Ms and it is a beautiful thing. Makes holding the camera less fatiguing and is incredibly well designed. I wrote a review of it and posted it under the Film M sub-forum here:

Ooooh, i should have read the reviews on the film… seemed a great addition nonetheless 

23 minutes ago, Ouroboros said:

I prefer using a grip with my M cameras and I often work from a tripod.

Having to remove the Arca-Swiss qr plate from the M10-R when I need to change the battery or remove the SD card is tedious, especially with cold fingers, so I  have just ordered an Arca-Swiss compatible LM10 grips from KameraKraft.

It looks quite nicely made, does anyone here use this grip?

Put my order through the moment it was available, been missing one too many chances… i have the RRS since early days of m10, but having battery door access without compromising a baseplate like the newer M model, count me in! 😂🤣😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakontil said:

Put my order through the moment it was available, been missing one too many chances… i have the RRS since early days of m10, but having battery door access without compromising a baseplate like the newer M model, count me in! 😂🤣😂

That was my thought too.  It seems to be a well thought out design and the fact they sell out quickly is encouraging.  Mine's on it's way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stray cat said:

Hi Paul, I have their grip for my film Ms and it is a beautiful thing. Makes holding the camera less fatiguing and is incredibly well designed. I wrote a review of it and posted it under the Film M sub-forum here:

Thanks, Phil.  Nice review, seems I've bought the right grip for my use!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ouroboros said:

That was my thought too.  It seems to be a well thought out design and the fact they sell out quickly is encouraging.  Mine's on it's way.

Mine is still being prepared… cant wait though.. like @stray cat said in his reviews, very detailed and meticulously done.. i was close getting the other brand but i refrained, as i felt doubt for the price too.. i think i made the right decision

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I inherited one of these when I purchased my M10 Monochrom from another forum member here last summer. He included the grip with the sale. It is indeed a beautifully made piece of kit, and works well. My only criticism would be that the finger grip is a little "tight" spatially for my fingers. I think the Leica grip does a better job in this detail, but then you lose the ready access to the battery and card. YMMV

• Like 1