Möwe, die den Sonnenuntergang beobachtet

J.Haarmann

Very artistic!

I have looked at your "before" as well and am intrigued by your method ...

Perhaps you used Lightroom 'Motion Blur' at maximum while masking out the bird to keep it sharp?

I use RawTherapee which does not seem to do this sort of blur/long exposure simulation but this effect alone might be worth getting Lightroom for ...

• Thanks 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Datsch:

Very artistic!

I have looked at your "before" as well and am intrigued by your method ...

Perhaps you used Lightroom 'Motion Blur' at maximum while masking out the bird to keep it sharp?

I use RawTherapee which does not seem to do this sort of blur/long exposure simulation but this effect alone might be worth getting Lightroom for ...

Thanks a lot. You are right with the motion blur filter. I use it in PS, but not at maximum. There are different steps of editing to get this result. Masking the birds or persons an using the motion blur is only the first step.

1 hour ago, J.Haarmann said:

Thanks a lot. You are right with the motion blur filter. I use it in PS, but not at maximum. There are different steps of editing to get this result. Masking the birds or persons an using the motion blur is only the first step.

Thanks @J.Haarmann I can see that there is more to it, it is quite an art and you have clearly gotten very good at it! All the best for 2023 ...

• Thanks 1