Third Party 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier

misha

I saw that the Leica one was $250+ and that the HKPhoto ones were $35... so I bought the HKPhoto one. I wear glasses, and before I knew it I had scratched up a really good of $500+ pair of glasses.

Lesson learned: If you wear glasses, make sure you buy a good Magnifier with a rubber ring to give some contact protection.

I saw that the Leica one was $250+ and that the HKPhoto ones were $35... so I bought the HKPhoto one. I wear glasses, and before I knew it I had scratched up a really good of $500+ pair of glasses.

Lesson learned: If you wear glasses, make sure you buy a good Magnifier with a rubber ring to give some contact protection.

I got one from HKSupply for somewhere around $100. Like Flatline's, mine doesn't have a rubber ring, but I don't wear glasses so it didn't matter to me. It does work very well.

I have the Leica 1.25 with correction lens +0,5, but purchased the 1.15 from megaperls.

1.15 suits me better on the M8 because it shows me just a little more around the frame lines. Moreover, the megaperls magnifier has a built-in diopter correction. Very satisfied and it is much cheaper.

maurice