Fashion for Brent

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Brent, a picture for you as I know how much you appreciate this "fashion". Actually, I am getting used to these pants, but something that I really don't like is those fake plastic nails and I really don't understand how and why they are being used so much these days. I find any hand much nicer than with those nails!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

CL + 35mm TL

• Like 2

Hey Louis, thanks for thinking of me. Those air conditioned pants make a lot more sense for your climate than for mine. The nails also puzzle me. I made a small cash purchase at a shop a few weeks ago and the female cashier had nails even longer than the one in your photo. They were so long she had trouble getting my change out of the cash register. I had a hard time not laughing out loud. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fotografr said:

Hey Louis, thanks for thinking of me. Those air conditioned pants make a lot more sense for your climate than for mine. The nails also puzzle me. I made a small cash purchase at a shop a few weeks ago and the female cashier had nails even longer than the one in your photo. They were so long she had trouble getting my change out of the cash register. I had a hard time not laughing out loud. 

True, as air conditioning pants in tropical regions, those pants could be very useful. As for those nails, the only practical use I can imagine is replacing chopsticks in Asian restaurants!  Otherwise, I really don’t know how anyone could use them in a normal  everyday life; besides being very tacky!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pyrogallol said:

“Pants” In English English are what you wear under your “trousers”. So it is always a bit amusing to read American descriptions of people wearing “pants”

We call that underwear. Do the English have a word for that? 

We do call what women wear under their "trousers" panties, but I doubt English men would want that term applied to what they wear. 😉

Edited by fotografr
  • Haha 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

knickers, as in, "Don't get your knickers in a twist.

On 12/24/2022 at 9:11 AM, fotografr said:

We call that underwear. Do the English have a word for that? 

We do call what women wear under their "trousers" panties, but I doubt English men would want that term applied to what they wear. 😉

Knickers, as in, "Don't get your knickers in a twist."

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, stuny said:

knickers, as in, "Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Knickers, as in, "Don't get your knickers in a twist."

I thought knickers were pants (trousers) that just came down to below the knee caps--like what Payne Stewart always wore when golfing. 

**A Google search shows we are both correct.**

https://www.google.com/search?q=knickers+definition&oq=knickers&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i131i433i512j0i512j0i433i512j46i175i199i512j0i131i433i512j0i20i263i512j0i512.6336j1j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by fotografr

• 2 weeks later...