Leica M10-P SD card does not stay in its slot

Telemetric

Besides, I better don't talk about Leica Spain technical assistance... which was zero.

I texted them in their commercial whatsapp, they read the message and they even didn't answered. 

I texted again, again they read it and, again, nothing.

At the end, I had to deal with the central in Germany and all goes desperatly slow. 3-4 months is not acceptable. 

And this is not bad luck, is a very bad technical assistance.

Anyway, now I will relax and I will use my cam as nothing happened trying to enjoy it and let's see.

But one more issue, and I am done with the brand.

Edited by Telemetric

1 minute ago, jaapv said:

I always deal with Wetzlar directly. 

I don’t have any problem dealing with Wetzlar but if they are the owners of Leica here and claim that provides technical assistance… at least they must answer. Is not professional at all. I always answer my customers, always. No exception. 

• 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Cam received and all is perfect now!

Is that beautiful and I am that happy because is perfect and working again that I am not angry anymore 😁

Anyway, I haven't bought the M11 because this problema but, in the meanwhile, I bought a never used (and I mean never!) M6 TTL from a collector.

I will keep using the M10-P and, if in a couple of years I don't have any more issue I will go for the M11 (or M12).

Thanks to everyone.

P,.D. @jaapv Confirmed that Leica Germany is the owner of Leica Store in Spain (Madrid) and the only importer.