A lesson of anatomy

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My wife is participating in a shoot as a body panting model coming up in a couple months, all using airbrush paints. I was invited to be painted too, and while I have no reservations about nudity, I'd have to remove a bit too much body hair for the paint to adhere well.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ben said:

My wife is participating in a shoot as a body panting model coming up in a couple months, all using airbrush paints. I was invited to be painted too, and while I have no reservations about nudity, I'd have to remove a bit too much body hair for the paint to adhere well.

Hehehehe

I don't think it is very comfortable to remove body har for a man. In my gym, a few guys remove their body hair to participate in bodybuilding competitions and they seems OK with it. As for body painting, I tried on a model but I had wrong paint and the poor girl was a mess after a while! lol

2 hours ago, Louis said:

Hehehehe

I don't think it is very comfortable to remove body har for a man. In my gym, a few guys remove their body hair to participate in bodybuilding competitions and they seems OK with it. As for body painting, I tried on a model but I had wrong paint and the poor girl was a mess after a while! lol

My brother, then aged 5ish, was bored and was told to paint his Godmother's dog by his Godmother. He did paint the dog with an open tin of red tile paint. Literally painted the dog. That was a mess too.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Marc B-C said:

My brother, then aged 5ish, was bored and was told to paint his Godmother's dog by his Godmother. He did paint the dog with an open tin of red tile paint. Literally painted the dog. That was a mess too.

If only she'd asked him to draw the curtains ...

Pete.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1