Hektor 135 f:4.5 for 4X5, 9X12, 6X12, 12X12, 24x70 image samples ??

I have no experince of this specific lens but some longer focal length lenses do work at medium formats (I've tried), however .....

They will give best coverage if the lens head alone is used otherwise they will be constrained by the mount. They will work best at smaller apertures (typically f/8-11). Their coverage will increase as they are focused closer, but image quality will drop as they are focused closer. They may have better than anticipated coverage but this may not indicate how good that coverage may be across the frame. Generally spaking image quality will fall off beyond their designed format use and whilst some such 135 lenses were used on medium format cameras (typically 6x6), earlier lenses probably weren't intended to produce neatives which would be subject to substantial enlargement. I had a Mountain Elmar lenshead which I tried out like this whilst and it was good enough for some applications if optimised (not too close, f/11ish, careful use of cardboard hood to absolutely minimise flare), and gave a very 'vintage' look, it really wasn't a terrific lens if pushed outside its optimum. In all honesty this is hardly surprising.

So you will need to decide what you want to use such a lens for and then buy and try one (they are relatively cheap for Leitz lenses) in order to see whether it fits your requirements of acceptability. Web samples are difficult to use to determine usability IMO.