X2 colors

Energie

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Is it important, talking about a older camera between colors?

I bought a x2 demo, but in several years i noticed that the standaard color option in the menu lacks some color (a bit pale sometimes) and the second step with more color is to much, named vivid but occasionally useful.

A color between them is better, i thought.

What do you think?

5 hours ago, Energie said:

Is it important, talking about a older camera between colors?

I bought a x2 demo, but in several years i noticed that the standaard color option in the menu lacks some color (a bit pale sometimes) and the second step with more color is to much, named vivid but occasionally useful.

A color between them is better, i thought.

What do you think?

I think that you should be shooting raw and managing your colours to your taste. The camera does not create the colours (apart some highly technical considerations about the Bayer Filter and firmware algorithms) but the photographer does. Having said that , the X series produces very good and malleable files.

30 minutes ago, Energie said:

Right you are, I never used raw  because i want pure files without any manipulation. Only jpeg.

Alway's thought, the standard colorsoftware have to do it.  But  realize it can't.

But a jpeg is not pure. It is processed in camera before display on the LCD. It discards some data. Raw retains all data.

• Thanks 1