LHSA Takes on a New Name and Logo!

davidmknoble

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Throughout our history, LHSA has had numerous changes in logos and names.  Yet, our mission has remained the same.

I invite you to read about our change to Leica Society International and see what we are all about!

We're now Leica Society International

David Knoble
Vice-President

Leica Society International

You can't please all the people all the time, but we have received overwhelming support for our new identity.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, bradhusick said:

You can't please all the people all the time, but we have received overwhelming support for our new identity.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 hours ago, roydonian said:

Fair enough - but the inevitable outcome will be that some who don't like the change will opt to leave.

7 hours ago, Matlock said:

The change was poorly thought out but the society itself hasn't changed and is still a great set up.

You can judge us by what we do. There is an old political slogan in my country which goes ' a lot done, more to do'. The work at extending the global reach and support for Leica users will go on. There are now Irish, British and German Board members. Go back a few years and you would have found a completely US Board. We have come a long way in a short time. Give us time. 

William. 

10 hours ago, willeica said:

You can judge us by what we do. There is an old political slogan in my country which goes ' a lot done, more to do'. The work at extending the global reach and support for Leica users will go on. There are now Irish, British and German Board members. Go back a few years and you would have found a completely US Board. We have come a long way in a short time. Give us time. 

William. 

I agree with what you say William except that the original logo (not the name) should have been retained. The new logo is bland and means nothing whereas the old logo was recognised throughout the world. Having said that, I am certainly not leaving.

• Like 2