War and FrancoisF meeting in Quito (Ecuador)

FrancoisF

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It was very pleasant meeting Wally for a coffe in Quito after more than one year.

With us, was also a common friend - Jean Claude - who is a french photographer based in Quito (Ecuador).

Photographed with my trusty Leica D Lux 4.

Regards.

François

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 9

It is always a pleasure to meet these two accomplished photographers for coffee brought together by the Leica Forum. 

Several years ago, in the Forum, I saw a photo of flowers and plants on a terrace that I immediately recognized as the flowers and plants on a terrace that I had been observing from the windows of my apartment for many years.  Francois had posted that photo of his carefully tended flowers and plants on the terrace of his apartment.  A couple forum messages later,  It turned out that we had been neighbors here for many years without knowing that we could see each other from our apartments. Jean-Claude a professional photographer, and long time friend of Francois, lives just across the street from both of us as well and it is perhaps 100M for each of us to meet to drink excellent Equadorian coffee!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, war said:

It is always a pleasure to meet these two accomplished photographers for coffee brought together by the Leica Forum. 

Several years ago, in the Forum, I saw a photo of flowers and plants on a terrace that I immediately recognized as the flowers and plants on a terrace that I had been observing from the windows of my apartment for many years.  Francois had posted that photo of his carefully tended flowers and plants on the terrace of his apartment.  A couple forum messages later,  It turned out that we had been neighbors here for many years without knowing that we could see each other from our apartments. Jean-Claude a professional photographer, and long time friend of Francois, lives just across the street from both of us as well and it is perhaps 100M for each of us to meet to drink excellent Equadorian coffee!

That's the magic of the Leica Forum, you can interact with members living in other Continents and then you find out a member who lives across the street and loves Equadorian coffee as much as you!

• Like 1